Thursday, November 5, 2009

My New Ultra-Portable

my dell's 9 cell battery had a good 2yr run.. but now its dying and needs to be replaced.. something that's currently out of my budget :( . This and other developments at work like a new workstation for me, has led me to leave the notebook at home and use it only for gaming,browsing,videos etc.. while i'm at home.

While on the move i always had my trusty htc pharos for quick doodles, now i've decided to carry something with a larger screen :)

its got a large hirez screen with sensitivity to over 30000 pressure levels(wacom's best tablets have a lot less)
the screen is non reflective, anti glare and the texture is just awesome for sketching! The open source OS it uses has a boot time of 0seconds :yikes: (try and beat that mac OS and Win7)! The hardware is incredibly easy to upgrade. it weighs only a few grams, And best of all its solar powered!! :hat: Oh and did i mention, it hasn't crashed on me even once!

heres the first few sketches

robo bird sketch by ~chaitanyak on deviantART



tank sketch by ~chaitanyak on deviantART



persp1 by ~chaitanyak on deviantART



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License

No comments: