Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paintball in bangalore!!

This was the first time i've ever played paintball! bunch of my friends organised it and i joined in(at the last minute) when a few dropped out. :P It happened on the outskirts of the city near Bannergatta national park. We had worked with the Ozone, the organisers a while back on a branding project...so thats how we knew them.



the actual play area was a wooded part of the park/resort/camp, unlike the "made-up" places where you just hide behind props and stuff...here we got to crawl around in bushes and grass and crawl through a few tunnels..loads of fun. more pics to come soon. I couldn't take too many pics, coz i was ...in the game, with a gun in my hands :) some of the other guys gave his camera to the referee( MP one of the organisers) and he took some pics....
[/IMG]
the gear[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
I was an easy target in my blazing almost white sweatshirt :ko:[/IMG]

No comments: