Friday, December 17, 2021

Zoophony VR


An art project I've been working on for the last few months at The Indian Sonic Research Organisation, comes to an conclusion, with its public launch tomorrow 19th Dec.


















Check it out online at https://zoophony.theisro.org/ 
The vr experience will go live online then and will be available on pc, mobile and most vr headsets (PC vr and portable).


Soundchains is a virtual sound exchange program between Indian and German artists. The first edition of Soundchains features my collaboration with Berlin-based composer, Sergey Khismatov. We will focus on spatial audio and virtual reality. I will be using one of Sergey's compositions to explore surround sound and virtual reality, and experiment with new compositional and story telling narratives.




To see how I created some of the artwork see my previous post.
To see more of my work visit chaitanyak.com







No comments: