Monday, July 19, 2010

Blender Android

was fooling around with android last week..getting it to run on my phone(read about it here). I also tried to get the SDK to run on my machines at work and at home, but the damn thing takes forever to download the required libraries.. will try again later. Meanwhile while fiddling around with Blender3d i managed to figureout some lighting, texturing(still have to figure out UVs) and materials ..
heres the result from that

with just GI lighting and standard materials


with basic texture maps added to model and plane(no clue how to do UVs yet)


and here it is with bump maps..and glossiness tweaked a bit
Post a Comment