Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day: no more leather jackets :(


Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Today's theme is Climate Change!

We all know that the climate is changing.. it seems to be getting warmer every year.. in the past few years its actually gotten so warm in Bangalore, that

I've actually stopped wearing my favorite leather jacket(ok i know PETA will have something to say about the leather, lets keep that for some other day)

so anyway the climate is changing.. and lets face it theres very little you and me can do about it.. except a few small things.. like reducing your carbon emissions.. fuel consumption etc.. you know the drill.. its starting to get stale for some of you.. and you say "why should i care?".."its not going to get fixed in my lifetime!" etc. etc.

but look at it this way.. as the climate changes.. we will have to start giving up more than a few of our favorite things,.. like me and my cool leathers. :cry:


No comments: