Sunday, July 15, 2007

SONY PSP CFW 3.40 OE-A....bye bye Dark Alex


i got my PSP a few months back. i baught one game with it: From Russia With Love.

A few weeks later i worked up the courage to flash(doing it the first time is the riskiest) an Open Edition Firmware, so i could run Homebrew. I picked Dax's OE's coz they had now got the recovery mode, which essentially made your PSP BRICKPROOF.

I'm currently on Dark Alex's 3.40 OE-A . It lets me run homebrew, backed up games(iso, cso) , also it gives me a recovery mode(thus making my psp un-brickable), and a ton of other cool features like, changing the processor speed(that sony has only incorporated in the newer FW)
I was eagerly awaiting the release of the next firmware from Dax..

Then i found out that Dark Alex had left the homebrew scene:( (possibly fearing reprecussions from SONY).
Bye Bye Dax, i have a lot to thank you for :). hope you do well at what ever your doing now.

I admit theres the lingering hope that he's actually gone "underground" and is probably still developing his next custom firmware under a different alias.:ninja:

3 comments:

anonymous said...

sanjat bony writes:nice psp

anonymous said...

ben 10 writes:hi

chaitanyak said...

Hi Ben 10